CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bloomin' Pineapple Lily!

Well, she finally bloomed fully yesterday.... the last 4 flowers on top seemed to take forever... I thought the others would finish before they all opened!  I am so thrilled with this plan this year... it is amazing... and I can't believe it grew so tall! The stem stands at over a foot tall, and the bloom is 7 inches without the green leaves on top. Definitely one of nature's true beauties....

This LINK will take you to all 5 posts about this lily, so you can see how it has grown and the time it has taken to get thus far!

I think even a single blossom on this plant is gorgeous... so delicate... I hope it becomes a bloom I see every year, or more! Thanks for peepin'!

2 cared to share!:

Claire said...

Wow Pauline its stunning! Well worth the wait.
TFS
Claire xx

Jennifer said...

Polly, This is truly exquisite!