CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Ping Bookmark

Here's a cute little fellow for you...his name is Ping, and he is an image from StretchNBubbles' Su-She collection.  My sister begged me to make her a bookmark, and little sweet image is right up her alley.... so here it is!

Ingredients: Cardstock - SU, Cre8tiv, DCWV; Black Marker - Marvy, Stardust and Glaze Pens - Sakura; Rub-on Sentiment - Kaisercraft; Satin Ribbon.

I coloured Ping with a black Le Plume (clothes) and various Stardust Pens, with black Glaze being used for his hair and the dots on his bandanna. I trimmed the coloured cardstock to size, then chose a DCWV glitter cardstock to top - hard to chose one, from the Citrus stack, but I thought the chrysanthemums looked fitting with an asian theme.  Lots of glitter, oh boy, lots of glitter! I thought this sentiment was quite 'zen' and my sister would appreciate it, so on it went.  Lumpy embellishments didn't make this creation as it will rest between the pages of an avid reader....

This sweet image and many more are available right now at the SNB shop Thanks for peepin'!

1 cared to share!:

Peggysue said...

I love those colors Pauline! I wish I could see the glitter on the papers, I bet its quite nice. Its a great bookmark!