CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Garden update...

I posted an email and a picture of that super-bug from my garden.... off to the Australian Museum .... I hope they can identify it! 

Oh, and I took a photo of my pineapple lily just now - 2 days after my previous photo posted.....it's at a different angle, and slightly larger photo dimension, but look how much it has grown! You can see by its stem....

...oh yeah, it is a Pineapple Lily and it grows as a flower...it won't grow a pineapple - it's only named so, because of the flower looks like a pineapple....

2 cared to share!:

Claire said...

What a fab photo and a gorgeous plant. I can't wait to see a pic of the flower. Good luck getting your bug identified too
Claire xx

aqualeiga said...

Me too Claire, looking forward to seeing how it grows and changes too! ali x