CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm back!

And I'm back! We had a lovely trip away to the seaside.... very peaceful.... alpacas grazing round our home for the week... such a shame that Bec didn't sleep well.... I was up so darn often... I think my longest block of sleep was 2 hours.... she slept so well on the way home though!

I didn't get any internet access, so I am so far behind in emails, blogging and challenges.... .... oh well.  I got a few cards made while I was away, but I was so darn tired.  It was great to be away, but it's nice to be home again.....

2 cared to share!:

Rumtruffle said...

Hello Polly,
I love the way your blog looks very pretty, I found you while hopping around, a past time I find myself doing more and more! I am a crafty blogger to so you may find my blog of interest, hope to see you there
Rum xx

Marion E. said...

hahahaha... Pauline, Glad that you're back! And getting back tired from a vacation, they say that it must have been a good vacation. :-)
And I think it was.
Hugs
Marion