CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthday Blog Candy

I love birthdays.  It doesn't matter if it isn't my birthday, I just love birthdays.  Today I found that Angela is offering a blog candy to celebrate her birthday.... how generous is that!  November is the birthday month of my family...... in order, my birthdays this month go like this:
7th - My Nan (she turned 99!!!)  8th - a friend                                      9th - Dad
12th - Father In Law                   13th - Nephew, Cousin, Grandfather  14th - Foster Daughter
15th - Uncle                                17th - Sister                                       18th - Uncle
19th - Great Niece                     20th - Mother In Law                         25th - Great Niece
 Seriously..... I just get over these, then Christmas hits!

Anyway, here is what Angela is offering in celebration of her own birthday.... pop over, join in the candy, and wish Angela a Happy Bitrhday for the 23rd!

0 cared to share!: