CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Follow Me ... SNB!

Here is the cutest family of chickies you'll ever see! This is a new image from StretchNBubbles, called Follow Me ....you can find it at the SNB shop.  I love it because it reminds me of the Partridge Family .... I just had to use a rainbow of colours for this one!

Ingredients used: Bazzill CS, Grace Taylor DP, Bic Mark Its, grosgrain ribbon, fabric blossoms, green bling.

I simply added ribbon to the coloured image and matted it with the dotty paper. I added the green CS strip to the cardbase, and assembled the card.  I then added a little spring bling (funny huh, I'm in Autumn here!) by way of the wee blossoms, added bling centres and into the corners as well.

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

0 cared to share!: