CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Anyone for Tea?

Here is a sweet new image from StretchNBubbles ... Flower Teacup .... I just love the flowers on it! Pop on over to the SNB shop to pick it up ... and a few others too... great savings can be had on buying multiple images!

Ingredients used: Bazzill CS, Grace Taylor DP, Blue Lace, Ice Blue bling, Bic Mark-Its.

I created the layers on the cardbase, adhering the pieces of delightful blue lace around a layer of paper and cardstock.  After all that was assembled, I added the bling - onto dots in the zig zag pattern on the lace.  I didn't want too much bling, but I wanted more than 4 corner dots - the zigzag pattern appeared to be a natural place for it.  After I added the teacup image, I added bling to the flower centres.

I wanted to keep this card reasonably simple - there is something serene about a cup of tea and a spot of quiet time.

Thanks for looking!

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

0 cared to share!: