CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

SNB April Showers

Here is the sweetest image... Umbrella from StretchNBubbles .... I love it ... fun and funky, but still quite girly!
Ingredients used: Bazzill CS (pink, lavender), Grace Taylor DP, Bic Mark-Its, Lace, Buttons, Pink Bling, Pearls.

I coloured and trimmed the image, and set it aside.  I created the cardbase, and the mats, and mounted a piece of wide pink lace on contrasting cardstock - to highlight the lace pattern.  After assembling the card layers, I added the buttons and pearls.  I then positioned the image, and finally added the pink bling - in two sizes, with the smaller at the back and larger at the front, to create a little depth, and pattern.  I like it as it is, but there is still room for a sentiment if needed.

I had a ball creating this card .... I can see I'll use this image heaps! You can find this sweet image HERE at the SNB shop!

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

0 cared to share!: