CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Designed 2 Delight - April Showers

Here's my challenge creation for Designed2Delight Digital Stamps.... blow it all...  I missed the deadline, thinking it was due midnight tonight, instead it was due midnight Thursday night .... darn timezone differences! Since I went to the effort of making the card, I'll show it anyway...

Ingredients used: DCWV metallic green and white CS, Bic Mark-Its, Sakura Glaze pen (Light Blue), Sakura Stardust pens (green, orange), Bazzill CS strip scraps, a funky flower button.

I used lots of white to keep the image fresh.  While most has been coloured with Mark-Its, I used Glaze pens for the puddle, ladybug spots, and the wee daisy on top of the umbrella; stardust pens were used for the grass and birdie's beak.  

Instead of ribbon, I used thin strips (scraps) of cardstock to create the horizontal strips.  I shanked the button, and stitched it in place using clear thread.  Thanks for looking!

hugs & blessings,
Pauline

0 cared to share!: