CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Sentimental Sundays Challenge #1

A new blog challenge just started over at Sentimental Sundays. The challenge this week, was to use flowers and a sentiment.  Here is my card...

Ingredients used: StretchNBubbles digi image "Dress Stand",
Kaisercraft CS, Cre8tiv DP, Kaiser Pink bling, Twinkling H20s, Stardust pen (clear), seed beads(unkown), sentiment rub-on (unknown), laces (unknown).

I created the card with layers of the paper and black CS.  Before fixing them to the base, I wrapped and fixed a piece of lace.  The image was coloured with H20s, and I stitched a string of beads around the waist.  At the hemline of the image, I fixed a piece of trimmed lace, and also added some seed beads as well. 

I added some glitter to the rose on the DP with a Stardust pen (clear), and some pink bling to the remaining corners.  I fixed the image to the card, then added the rub-on sentiment....

hugs and blessings!
Pauline

1 cared to share!:

raindropecho said...

Gorgeous! Those deep reds are just so warm, and those dress form is so elegant. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along at Sentimental Sundays :)
- Ann