CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Favourites!

Our challenge for you this week at Twist of Faith Cards is all about our FAVOURITES!  We want you to create with your favourite images, colours, embellishments, papers, use your scriptures/sentiments... is it really a challenge? Or is it a chance to 'let our hair down"?  and we have amagnificent sponsor,  Designed2Delight, who are offering THREE prizes to our winners

My first creation here uses the D2D image "Ladybug Bloom"....  

I used my digi scripture  inside the card on a white liner, because I didn't want it to overlay the image.... it is...

"This is the day that the Lord has made;
Let us rejoice and be glad in it!" 
Psalm 118:24

My 'favourites' used in this creation are:

White on White layers... Stitching... Beads... Ribbon... and the image (I love flowers and ladybirds!)

I printed the image, and thread painted (as my Nan would call it!) stitching over the digi design.  I added seed beads where the design had 'dots'. The ladybird is coloured with markers and glitter pens. I wrapped the image layer with ribbon, and used foam tape to fix it onto a white cardbase.  


This card is also entered into the challenges at:

A Gem of a Challenge - Flowers (26/10)
Crafts 4 Eternity - #93 Bugs (19/10)

I hope  that you will share with us in our FAVOURITES challenge at Twist of Faith Cardsremembering our 'twist of faith', your creation should also include a scripture, quote or an uplifiting sentiment that suits this week's theme. Thanks for peepin'!

3 cared to share!:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the flower is fabulous. Caroline xxx

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulopus creation thank you for joining us at AGOAC this time, huggles Pops x x x