CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

More Favourites!

My second creation for our Twist of Faith Cards challenge this week! It's all about our FAVOURITES!  We want you to create with your favourite images, colours, embellishments, papers, use your scriptures/sentiments... and our awesome sponsor,  Designed2Delightis offering THREE prizes to our winners

My creation here uses the D2D image "Cup Cake"....  

I used my 'Twist of Faith' digi scripture inside the card on a white liner, because I didn't want it to overlay the frame and image.... (actually, this was originally going to be a tag!) and the scripture is...

"I pray that you may prosper in all things
 and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
3 John 1:2

I thought it was fitting for a birthday wish!  The sentiment sits on the left side, and there is a "Happy Birthday" on the right side page.

My 'favourites' used in this creation are:

Solid layers... 'Retro' colours...  Beads... Buttons...
and who doesn't love cake!

I printed the image, and coloured with Spectrum Noir markers, and glitter pen on the candle.  I stitched  seed beads where the design had 'dots', and at the base of the candle. I created a faux bow by threading two strips of tuille through the button shank, and fluffing up the tuille.  


This card is also entered into the challenges at:
365 Cards - Favourites (bright colours, needle/thread, retro patterns)
Cardmania - #5 Happy Birthday (19/10)
Glitter N Sparkle - #2 Buttons and Bows (20/10)
Lollipop Crafts - #92 Happy Birthday (27/10)

I hope  that you will share with us in our FAVOURITES challenge at Twist of Faith Cardsremembering our 'twist of faith', your creation should also include a scripture, quote or an uplifiting sentiment that suits this week's theme. Thanks for peepin'!

4 cared to share!:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the image and the colours you have used are fantastic. Caroline xxx

craftygranny said...

Fab card , yummy looking cake . Just right for a birthday. Thanks for sharing with us at glitternsparkle . Hugs trisha x

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

loving the cake looks good enough to eat thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

Unknown said...

Simple and cute card. Thanks for playing along @ 365 cards.