CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Have you seen Broken Box Stock?

Just sharing some goodness.... Broken Box Stock is a shop with fabulous designs, and designers.... no qualms about that!

There is a plethora of freebies available for you to 'test drive' their images... and they are all fabulous!  The latest freebie, is a sweet little Merlot Wine Fairy... too cute!  If you sign up for the newsletter, you won't miss out on anything.

 You should pop over and see what I'm gabbing about! And if you blog about them, like I am, you  can get another sweet freebie!

2 cared to share!:

Jennifer said...

I to love this site! Very fun and lots of variety!

Wendy Sefcik said...

Hey Pauline, It's Wendy from Broken Box Stock... please email me so that I have a way to give you your freebie. I can't find an email address for you :)