CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Where's your school spirit!

The current challenge at Digi My World is themed School Spirit.... we challenge you to use a DMW image, and show us some school spirit!  I chose the 'playtime' spirit of school, and used the Hula Hoop image...

Ingredients: Cardstock - Kaszazz; Paper - Portacraft; Chalks - Pebbles Inc; Stardust Pen - Sakura; Thread - DMC;  Rhinestones - Kaisercraft.

I repeated the title images 'hula hoop', and lightened them as a background, and used the full depth image in the foreground.  After chalking some colour, I set to stitching around her hair, clothing, and hula hoop.  I glitzed her hoop with a stardust pen.  Before fixing the image to the hot pink cardbase, I added a matt of textured metallic pink paper, and added rhinestones to finish.

Don't forget that Digi My World challenges required you to use a DMW image - and check out the fabulously new retro images.... they are  shagadelic, Baby,Yeah! Thanks for peepin'!

0 cared to share!: