CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

Stitchin' Pumpkins

I think of all the vegetables I like, pumpkins would be my favourite. At any time of the year! So I really enjoyed creating with this week's image from the Designed 2 Delight digital stamps progressive challenge.  Pumpkin Image! Yay!

Ingredients: Cardstock - Kaszazz; Markers - Marvy Le Plume; Stardust Glitter pens - Sakura; Chalk Ink - Colorbox; Aquash water pen...

I focused on colouring for this card, and played embellishment free, because I wanted the border images to be the trimmings.   I printed on one layer, and flipped a border image for the top so the borders were reversed. I coloured with an aquash pen and markers,  using stardust pens only on the buttons.  I left darker and light filled areas to add some visual texture.    Before mounting the image layer onto the brown textured cardbase, I edged it in yellow chalk ink.

Thanks for peepin'!

0 cared to share!: