CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

Heart Journal - The Girl In Me - W4

This Heart Journal project at The Greeting Farm is really fun.  I don't every journal nearly as much as I should, so every week has been a challenge.  And I'm doing far more by my own hand than I do in my scrapbook albums!

This week, the theme was The Girl In Me... and I don't consider myself a girly girl at all.  So I focused my journalling on choices I make, and although I kept embellishments to a minimum (well, one type of embellishment, but not minimal on the page!) they are flowers.... I just love flowers.


I was silly and didn't even rule lines to write on, so my journalling isn't straight.  I started to accent in capitals then promptly omitted them in the second sentence... talk about not paying attention.  But at least I'm journalling!

The flowers are created with paper ribbon (Creative Memories) for the stems, and diecut flowers (WishMade) layered on top.  Nothing extravagant, but I thought it came out well.... might have to try this as a 12x1 layout sometime!

Thanks for peepin'!
 

1 cared to share!:

Anne-Marie said...

Pauline, your journal is beautiful....I'm so glad you are enjoying it...it will become a treasure to your family.
I've kept a daily journal for almost 40 years...talk about a life lay bare...ha!...but I write only in ordinary journalling books....yours is so much more beautiful!