CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

We Go Together @ Scrap It With A Song!

This week the inspiration song at Scrap It With A Song was We Go Together, from that fab movie "Grease".  Love it, Love it, Live it!  I had it on VHS as a teen..... wore out the tape.  I'm sure I know it all word for word.

I had the perfect pic for this challenge.... a photo from a family reunion.... there was so many of us... well, that was my plan! I didn't have the photo printed in time, so that will be another project.... instead, I've used a gorgeous photo of my great-nieces (I didn't ask permission to use the pic on my blog, so I've  blurred their gorgeous faces)....

Ingredients - Cardstock - Kaszazz, Core-dinations, DCWV; Chalk Ink - Colorbox; Ribbon - Dotty Craft; Rhinestones, Pearls - Kaisercraft; Flowers - Green Tara; Rub on sentiment - unknown.

I trimmed the gorgeously silver embossed DCWV cardstock by an inch, so that it would be framed on the blue cardstock.  After matting the trimmed photo, I added ribbon strips, I adhered the photo, then added pearl strips at other locales.  Flowers were added to the flourishes, and more bling was added... flower centres, photo corners, and in the top third 'tween the butterflies! The sentiment beneath the photo reads: Little girls are precious gifts like birds and brooks and streams...

Just in case you need the song lyrics.... and the filmclip for the song.... here 'tis....

I hope you'll take some inspiration and join in our challenge at Scrap It With A Song.... we love to see your creations (and we've got a great Fancy Pants prize drawing at the end of the month!)

2 cared to share!:

Unknown said...

Great page Pauline. I really enjoyed the challenge!

Creating Anniething said...

its wonderful Pauline!