CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

D2D Garden Fence

I missed last month with the D2D challenges..... and darn I missed them!

This week from Designed 2 Delight Digital Stamps... for the June first week challenge.... is a really sweet garden image...isn't it gorgeous!

Ingredients used: Cardstock - Kaszazz; Paper - Kaisercraft; Promarkers; Stardust Pens - Sakura; 

I made a gift card ... its flat, as the envelope was a tight fit, so there is no bling or lumpy bumpy embellishments.  I've simply coloured the image with a variety of markers and pens, and my trusted waterpen, and layers of co-ordinating papers.....now I'm late for an appointment... gotta fly! 

2 cared to share!:

Unknown said...

I love your gift card Polly! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

Ellis said...

Lovely card, haven't been able to jounin their challenges but hope to do it soon. =)
Hugs, Elenor