CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

OWH Bunny Hop - My Blog Candy Winner

I must apologise - I had planned to draw my blog candy a day or so ago - I had a medical emergency to attend to, so the blog has been forgotten.  I guess it's better being drawn LATE rather than early!

Anyway - I have random.org open to draw a number from the 65 comments left during the hop..  and the winner is comment....

#27 - CT Girl .... visiting from Cape Town, South Africa! 

(I wish I knew how to do a screen capture and include the random.org draw here, but I'm not very code savvy!)

CT Girl, I have your email and blog, and will have an email winging it's way for more details right now! Congratulations! Flowers, satin ribbons, and gorgeous Grand Adhesions (K and Co) are coming your way!

I hope everyone had a great blog hop - it sure was fun!

0 cared to share!: