CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm a Versatile Blogger...

I have been quite remiss... Pat passed the Versatile Blogger Award on to me on March 5th....  now 12 days later I'm getting around to acknowledging it and passing on the torch..... thank you so much Pat, it's very kind of you to share it (loved reading your 7things about you, too!)

The story goes that this blog award has the purpose of bringing to light bloggers who are creative, make wonderful creations, but have less than 300 followers. And the rules ask that you

1. Thank the person who sent you this blog. done
2. List 7 things about yourself (seven? really?)
3. Send this to 15 bloggers

Hmmm.... seven things about me...

1. My favourite colour is green
2. My Irish ancestors were some of the first to settle in Australia as free settlers, and appear
    in national archives as being settlers of worth and valuable contribution.....
    I love the way that is worded!
3. My favourite meal is corned beef, with loads of vegies and sourdough bread - one of the
    meals served at my wedding!
4. I was married in a claret red, not whte (as if I would wear a white dress ever again!!!)
5. My garden has a mixure of native plants from Australia, South Africa, and South America...
    okay, with lavenders and roses too, and not forgetting the weeds!
6. I wake up every morning to bird calls of magpies, parrots, wattlebirds, rosellas, and
    lorikeets in our eucalyptus trees
7. I am sleep deprived (due my daughter's sleep disorder, and attending to her needs
    during the night) but I always make it my dance classes, and papercraft every day....

Now I have to think of 15 versatile women to share this award on to...

1. Ali  - Aqualeiga's Escape                                   2. Alison - StretchNBubbles
3. Claire - Claire's Crafty Creations                       4. Elenor - Elli's Pyssel och Dittadatt
5. Helen - Tomorrow's Treasure                            6. Irene - It's All in the Cards
7. Jan - Jans Gone Stampin'                                   8. Lynne - Doodlebug Designs
9. Marion - Cards by Marion E                             10. Meera -  Craftolicious
11. Pandy - Princess Kitten                                   12. Sally - Sally's Bitz
13. Shelley - Shelley's Creations                            14. Suzarte - Imagine. Create. Express.
15. Veronica - Scrappy Rat

I think all these ladies are awesome papercrafters, and I love their creations. They are all inspirational.  Their blogs are a joy to visit, so I hope you will visit them too!

13 cared to share!:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Pauline! Thanks for the award it was fun to read the "7 things about you"! Hugs, Jan

Claire said...

Thanks so much Pauline, its really lovely to learn a little more about you :-)
Claire xx

Unknown said...

oh some interesting facts there

hugs
judie xx

Meera said...

Awwww thanks Pauline, that is great. Was lovely to read your 7 things. xxxx

Ellis said...

Thank you Pauline, I will get this fixed tomorrow, to tired tonight! Nice to read a little about you too! =)
Hugs Elenor

Unknown said...

aaaawwwwww - you are so sweet - thank you darling. I will have to think of my list

hugs
kitten

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Pauline! I like your 7 things list. I added the award to my sidebar and posted about it at http://itsallinthecards.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html :) Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Pauline! It was great reading about you.

sallysbitz2 said...

Thanks Pauline for picking me to recieve this award.
So sorry it has taken me a while to pick it up, but, I have sooo busy, especially more so that I am back to work!!

Shall do what is required of me tomorrow x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

ps .... good luck with my blog candy x

suzARTe said...

hi Pauline,

thank you so much for this award, you are so sweet to think of me to give this to. It means alot to me especially since I have only recently got back into blogging consistently.

I will post it in the next few days on my blog, hopefully tomorrow evening.

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

I'm late with my response.... but I have to tell you thank you for giving me this fantastic Award! It came at such a fantastic time! You are a great friend and a fantastic Teammie....
Glad that we met and work together!
Love you and sending you a big {cyber} hug!
xxx Marion

Ellis said...

I'm working on this now, just need to see which of my friends I can add first, sorry that it has taken such a long time!
Hugs, Elenor

suzARTe said...

have atlast posted the award on my blog, it made a few other bloggers happy as well. Always nice to get a blog award.