CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I can sing a Rainbow...

For today's StretchNBubbles creation, I share with you "Rainbow".  Yes, I was singing along while I coloured... Red and yellow and pink and green... Orange and purple and blue.... I can sing a rainbow....
I first saw this image created by our wonderful DT sister, Marcy .... it rocked.  So I had to nab it, and have a play with it too!  You can find this fun and funky Rainbow here in the SNB shop!

Other Ingredients: Cardstock - Cre8tiv; Paper - a magazine freebie; Stardust Pens - Sakura; Aquash water pen; Markers - Marvy Le Plume; Ice Blue Rhinestones - Kaisercraft; Crocheted Lace Daisies.

I coloured the image with starduset pens.  Can't help it, I love glitter. Any glitter.  I coloured the clouds pink - go figure.... They reminded me of fairy floss (US Cotton Candy) sp I had to colour them pink!  I outlined with stardust pen, then washed and washed with an Aquash water pen, to lighten it.  I matted a patterned paper on white and pink cardstock, and fixed the image with foam tape.  After fixing it to the cardbase, I added a few bits of bling, and a strip of gorgeous crocheted lace daisies.  Although they looked lovely, they looked plain, so out came the markers to rainbow colour their centres! Then I was happy!

This card is entered in challenges at Simply Create Challenges #40 and Creative Inspirations #104. Thanks for peepin'! I can sing a rainbow.... sing a rainbow... sing a rainbow too.....

2 cared to share!:

Bea said...

What a cute card :o)

Thanks for joining us at Simply Create this time

Bea

darling Ho said...

Cute card.:) Thanks for joining us at SC this time. ~~hugs~darling Ho~~