CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

One World One Heart 2011 Ended - and Winners Drawn!

To start things off, I received a lovely email, from Ruth to say that I had won one of her prizes!  O my goodness! And they were gorgeous.... I wonder which one I will receive..... 2 minutes to go.... I should have done it from the start..... I've decided to create a few more items, so I have three prizes.... here they are..... each winner will be asked to give me their preferences, and first in best dressed will receive their choice.... all via email of course.....

Here are the prizes....

The original prize (on the left)

Number 2:  On Silver Plate (nickel free) a selection of red and silver acrylic, glass and metallicized plastic...

Number 3: On old gold plate, a wee selection of brown glass beads, in a lariat style (not adjustable) ....

Okay..... so my three winners in order of drawing from Random.Org are:
Comment #168 Freubel (Rian in The Netherlands)
Comment # 8   Karen Taylor (in the USA)
Comment # 179  Tracy Verdugo (oh my... a local!  Here in Australia!)

All three ladies left their bloggy details, and their email addresses, so I will be emailing them to let them know they won!  If I don't hear back within 3 days (as in 72 hours after the time stamp on this very post), I will be drawing again. 

Edited to add: All three ladies have been in contact with me, so my winners are confirmed.... congratulations!

1 cared to share!:

"MOI" Freubel said...

Oh my gosh !!!!! Seriously Pauline ?
I had to look twice and got goosebumps!!!!!
I'm so happy and graceful ! ♥

I'll send you a email with my information and
Thank you soooooooooo much!!!

Hugs from me !! xxx
Rian