CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

DT Call at Michelle Perkett Studio

I must apologise - this was posted at the start of the DT call, but I had saved it as a draft, not to publish, and I just noticed it sitting there.... so my humblest apologies...

We are saying goodbye to 5 of our DT ladies, Jan, Marilyn, Margie, Melissa and Tammy and we want to thank them for all of the incredible creations and hard work they have done for Michelle Perkett Studio over the last 6 months! We also thank them for their wonderful friendships and beautiful inspiration every week and especially to Jan for her wonderful posts each week! Thank you ladies! We will miss you all!:)


Would you like to be a part of the Michelle Perkett Studio DT? We are looking for 6 new Mermaids to join us!

Here are some of the requirements:
Must have enthusiasm for Michelle Perkett Studio images!
Must be a "full-time" active member of my PCP and Facebook groups.
Must have an active blog
Must participate in all events, blog hops and contests. And did I mention freebies!?! You will have access to lots of them!:)
No experience necessary, we welcome everyone!

TO APPLY:
1. Send Michelle a message here letting her know you would like to apply and with any questions you have. Michelle will give you a more detailed description of the DT duties and a freebie to work with!

2. Make a creation of YOUR CHOICE and post it here with a link to your blog!

Our design team call is open until February 28, 2011.

1 cared to share!:

Unknown said...

Drat...wish I had seen this earlier...I would love to apply but alas I don't have time now :( I hope that you find some really fabulous new memebers!