CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

D2D For the Birds!

Okay.... so what am I doing making snowmen cards in the middle of summer?  Following the latest challenge from Designed 2 Delight Digital Stamps of course! And I'd love to have a few snowmen around at the moment .... our summer heat has turned ghastly, so bring on winter!
 
Ingredients: Cardstock - Rosies, SU!; Paper - Stampendous; Chalks - Pebbles Inc.; Pens - Sakura, Signo; Chalk Ink - Colorbox; Glitter Glue - Papermania; Paper Doily.

Snowie's clothes were coloured with stardust pens... 'cept the scarf and mittens, and the white fur trim, coloured with signo pens, so are crisp in comparison. The background uses various blue chalks.  I used only glitter glue to the snowman's body and face - so he is white and glittery.  I added some patches of glitter glue to the sky, as clouds. I edged the white cardstock with bright blue chalk ink, and created three matts, from cardstock and paper. I trimmed some shapes from a paper doily, cut them in half, and randomly fixed them behind the image before adhering it to the cardbase. Thanks for peepin'!

0 cared to share!: