CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Aww... have a heart!

For Fun Challenges this week challenge you with  "hearts"... we'd love to see your wonderful projects that include hearts!  Here is my creation for you.... anyone here a fan of Zorro?

Ingredients: Cardstock - DCWV Glitter stack, Grant Archival; Black Chalk Ink - Colorbox; Markers - Marvy Le Plume; Stardust Pens, Glaze Pens - Sakura; Rosebud - Bizzy Bec's; Rhinestones - are actually mobile phone bling!

I coloured the image with Markers - I used a waterbrush to dilute the black for the clothing,  Stardust pens for the red and gold trims, and Glaze pen (belt and boots). Oh, and metaliic silver pen for the sword blade....  I measured and cut the layers for the card, edged them with black chalk ink, and used a DCWV glitter card for the cardbase... so the back looks cool too!  After fixing the layers together, I added a border of black lace.  

After fussy cutting the image, I realised I snipped off part of his moustache.... oops! So I added a long stemmed rose to his teeth - don't tell anyone! He is adhered flat to the card, except for his forward foot, which is lifted with  foam tape.   I finally added rhinestone hearts to the top layer, and voila!  Now, don't tell anyone it was only a fluke that hearts got on to my card.... I was merrily creating and hadn't thought of hearts (our challenge theme!) at all... shhhhhhhh.......
 
Our sponsor this week is Bonibleaux.... fabulously, fun images, do visit her site!

And Bonibleaux is offering a super prize for our challenge winner (drawn at random.org)... a $10 gift certificate!

 Our design team have had a ball creating with the images this week, so do go visit the For Fun blog, to see what we've done.... and while you're there, you can add your details and your challenge entry!  Thanks for peepin'!

0 cared to share!: