CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 8, 2010

How's Them Apples?

I don't know why, but that phrase has always been a steadfast one in our family.  And we don't grow apples!  This image was the freebie from Designed2Delight Digital Stamps for the week's challenge.... so glad that I got it created in time, as I missed many of the challenges last month!

Ingredients: Apple a Day D2D image, Cardstock - Craft Affair, Core'dinations Vintage, DCWV;  Markers - Bic; Glaze Pen (Red) - Sakura; Button Button Brads - Craft Affiar; Cork sentiment - Bella.

I love fresh Red Delicious apples.... Granny Smith, Jonathans..... yum.... given that it is Springtime at the moment, I decided to go for nice bright red apples... after colouring them with markers, I added red glaze pen, so they look wet and shiny!  Thanks for peepin'!

0 cared to share!: