CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Let's Get Digital

The challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week #106 "Let's Get Digital" ...  I love digi images!  I used "Kara" from the StretchNBubbles Zen Collection.... what a collection that is!

Ingredients used: Digi Image - SNB; Metallic Teal Cardstock, Papers, Rhinestones - Kaisercraft; Markers - Bic; Stardust Pens, Glaze Pens - Sakura.

I trimmed then coloured the image with markers, and added stardust and glaze pen detail on her clothing, necklace, and snake headdress.    I used simple layers of patterned paper (very subtle patterns on the mid and lower layers!) and fixed them to the cardbase.  I added rhinestones of different sizes, in ice pink.

Thanks for peeping!

1 cared to share!:

Faye said...

Wow! This is a wonderful project with a gorgeously coloured image. I love the bright colours too. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x