CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In the Garden

My Time To Craft is hosting a challenge this week with the theme - In the Garden #105.  Wonderful since my garden is currently waterlogged, and the daffies are dying, but in the warmer hemisphere the summer is ending, so I thought the image of Daisy from StretchNBubbles was appropriate.  It's a very sweet image, dontcha think?

Ingredients used: Digi Image - SNB; Cardstock - Basix, Kaisercraft, DCWV; Markers - Bic; Stardust Pen, Glaze Pen - Sakura; Pigment Ink Pen - Marvy; Rhinestones - Kaisercraft.

I coloured the image with markers and added gold stardust pen to her dress detail, and white glaze pen to the flower petals.  I mounted the image to a pice of Glitter Cardstock from the DCWV Citrus stack (yummy colours and designs!).  I matted this on plain yellow and fixed it all to a white cardbase.  I added rhinestone details to the corners, and also some strips of the DCWV cardstock in opposite corners. Edges of the cardstock were coloured with a mustard Le Plume Pen.  Thanks for peepin'!

1 cared to share!:

Lesley said...

Cute card! I love the image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx