CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Creative Chick Challenge

And the crowd says "Aaaah".... always a soft spot for teddy ..... and don't we all love cupcakes!  This week's Creative Chick Challenge image combines teddy and cupcake.... I didn't know whether to hug him or eat him!

Ingredients: Bear Cupcake image - SNB; Cardstock, Paper - Kaisercraft; Chalks - Pebbles Inc; Glaze and Stardust Pens - Sakura; Brads - Craft Affair.

I coloured the image with chalks, and trimmed it.  I then added glaze pens to build up the eyes, and also the nose and cherry. I used stardust pen on the cherry stem.  I fixed simple layers with brads and adhered the oversized image.  I created the sentiment on the computer, as I HAD to make a bear pun, and didn't have any appropriate stickers or rub on's! I thought bold bright colours would make for a cute kid's card too.... or anyone who likes bears and cake!

Do join us in the Creative Chick Challenge! At the start of the month, visit SNB, and pick up your first free image for the month. Submit it on time to receive the next image via email... a great progressive challenge with freebies! If you miss the start of the month freebie, you can join in by nabbing your missed images from the SNB Shop. Thanks for peeping!

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

0 cared to share!: