CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shae Bird c'est tres chic!

Hi! I'm late in sharing this one, but she is so worth it!  Introducing from La Maison de StretchNBubbles .... Shae Bird! I know I say I love all my SNB images.... but if you like fun and funky, this one is just gorgeous! Here's how I dressed Shae Bird....

Ingredients used: Cardstock (SU!); Papers, Champagne Rhinestones, Chino Pearls (Kaiser); Glaze & Stardust Pens (Sakura); Markers; Black Rhinestones, Pearl Brad (?)

I coloured with markers and trimmed the image (saving the glitzy colours for last).  I assembled the papers, adhered the image, then began with the bling!  The black rhinestones also secure the legs.  I added the pearl brad in a diamond of black. I added pearls to the birdcage, rhinestones to the chandelier, and finally added the glaze and stardust colours to accent Shae's wings, beak, tailfeathers, and flowers.....Pop on over to the SNB shop, she's waiting for you!   Thanks for peeping! 

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

1 cared to share!:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to have found your blog, always nice to se other aussies!

This is very unique, Lovely!