CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Crafty Cardmaker Inky Fingers Guest Designer!

I was so excited to finally get a challenge entry in recently at Crafty Cardmakers.... imagine my surprise when I got an email asking me to be a guest designer! The current challenge is #24 Inky Fingers.... here is what I created, which is now on Crafty Cardmakers blog with the fabulous Design Team!

Ingredients used:
SoftPencil (freebie) image, Metallic Purple CS/ Pink/ Glitter Papers (Kaisercraft),  Markers,  Pearlescent Chalks(Pebbles Inc),
Stardust Pens (Sakura), Pink Ink (SU!), Brads, Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Sentiment sticker

I love stamping, but I hate getting inky fingers .... because I always manage to transfer it to places I don't want ink smudges!  I coloured the image with markers, then with chalks... and added some glitter with Stardust pens.  The paper layers were inked with Pixie Pink (SU!) ink. In assembling the card, I added some brads, and finished off with some hot pink rhinestones to her hair ribbons, and a sentiment sticker.  Thanks for peeping ... and don't forget to check out the weekly challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

4 cared to share!:

Unknown said...

this is gorjuss hun, well done on doing such a fantastic card, love the backgrounds

judie @ crafty cardmakers xx

CraftinGranny said...

Cute card Pauline. Great coloring of the sky and ground. She's a cuties.
"Hugs" Carol

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie.
Jack@crafty cardmakers

Vixykins said...

What a sweet card and thanks for sharing. Lovely to have you as a guest at Crafty Cardmakers x