CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sneak Peak: Doodle Palace Birthday Cow!

I love this image! I love stick figure images, but I am a cow fanatic, and this one just takes the cake ... or she should at least have some cake, since she is named Birthday Cow! Doodle Palace is about to release this one... here is my take on it for you!

Ingredients used: White & Purple(SU!) cardstock, Mark-It markers, Sakura Glaze pen - Black, Kaiser Rhinestones - Lime & Pea Green, fabric blossoms, organza beaded flower.

I like to keep stick figure images clean and crisp, so I used minimal colour.  After colouring the image, I used the glaze pen to colour over the cows feet, body spots, and ears to dimensionalise them, lthough it doesn't really show.

Darn it! I couldn't find the purple/white striped grosgrain ribbon I wanted to use (where did I leave it?).... so I've gussied up some strip rhinestones in lime and pea green instead.  I don't know which is which, but the centre strip is darker. 

Scoot on over to Doodle Palace and see what other goodies await you!

1 cared to share!:

Ruthie said...

Oh I just loved this one too - hope they do some more like this because it was such a gem to work with....love what you have done with it!

Rx