CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

SNB Sketch Challenge #5

It's time for the SNB Sketch Challenge.  It's already week #5! I hope you're all having fun playing along.  I know the Design Team are having fun creating items for the challenges!  Here is Alison's wonderful Sketch #5 for this week and the rules to follow:
You must use this sketch -- interpret it as you wish as long as it shows the basics of the sketch.

You can use ANY image... use an SNB image & you'll be rewarded with an extra entry in the random drawing! Every Wednesday at the SNB Blog you can pick up a freebie! Or you can purchase with great savings at the SNB Shop!

Here is my creation, using this week's wonderful FREEBIE!
Ingredients used: SU cardstock (olive, cream), DCWV patterned papers, Bic Mark-Its, Ice Blue rhinestones, Chocolate pearls, Portacraft rub-on alphabet. 

I chose to use pale colours to resemble a hospital room - to keep in the theme of a get well card.  (The blue DP reminds me of a hospital window dressing!) I coloured and trimmed the image, and then assembled the paper portion of the card, using the image as a guide. I mounted it together on olive cardstock, then on the cream cardbase. When I decided what sentiment to use (or what sentiment would FIT!) I rubbed it in/on.  I added the rhinestones, and then chocolate pearls on the bug's antennae, because it echoed the font in the sentiment!  Thanks for looking!

hugs & blessings,
Pauline

0 cared to share!: