CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Fran Bird

Here is a card I created using the hip chick Fran Bird image from StretchNBubbles - I think this image is so very cute!  I love that the image is 'clean' so you can fill her with colour, or pattern details, dress her up, or paper piece her! I can't wait to use her again.  If you like her as much as I, follow the SNB link to nab her!

Ingredients used: White cardbase, orange cardstock, DCWV glitter card, Mark-It Markers, Sakura Glaze Pens (orange, red, black), White gel Pen, green mini brads, Lime Rhinestones, sticker sentiment.

Fran is coloured with Mark Its, and glaze pens.  After her wing dried (red glaze pen), I added dots with a white gel pen.  I used an orange glaze pen on her beak and legs, and also re-blacked her pupils, to give them a little dimension.  I added rhinestones following the paper's dotty curves. The sentiment is a sticker that I have cut into three pieces - I love the way it looks like a dymo tape!

I am entering her into the Ruffle Some Feathers challenge over at the Handful of Stamps blog...

Now.... in my haste to post this card today, I have now realised that I photographed her with her 'feather' cut off!  Poor Fran.  She has a single feather on her head - choeck out the image at SNB, and you'll see.... but she is just as spunky without it! (Maybe that's why she is looking at me cross-eyed!)  Thanks for looking!

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

1 cared to share!:

Unknown said...

this image is way to cute, love it!!! thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
Trish