CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We're Behind You... and SNB new release...

Well, Alison really managed to stump me with this new design! I couldn't work out what to do with this one! I guess you could me StretchNBubbles stumped!  Thinking along a rat/mouse/guinea pig train of thought, I was 'foraging' through a stack of  scrap patterned papers and came across the background here ... that was when the card came to me!

Cardstock is Bazzill, and the decorative paper is from the "Green" DCWV stack.  I just love those themed stack packs!  I've coloured the SNB image with H20s, in a variety of browns, trying to get a 'fluffly' rodent effect.  (I hope it worked!)  I've left the foot and tail (love the curly tail!) adhesive-free, so the image has a bit of dimension.  I've used two ribbon pieces (courtesy of my local craft shop), some gorgeous little button brads from Craft Affair, and some wee 2 piece fabric-loopy brads as accents.

I'm not quite sure what mushrooms and meeces have in common, but it seemed to fit ... at least I thought so at the time.... for some reason the image conjured up ideas of someone about to undertake a new challenge or adventure... the idea of lots of mushrooms and one critter seemed to portray that idea (well, it did late last night!)   

After being so uncertain about this DT project, I can say that I am very happy with my finished creation!

1 cared to share!:

~D~ said...

so cute, love the little clippies!