CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Doodle Palace Releases the Babies!

Here are my latest creations for The Doodle Palace.  I say LATEst creations, because I should have posted these earlier in the week!  I'm sure that Tardy isn't my middle name....

This little sweetie pie is actually a combination of two images from the Baby collection .... the wee baby girl, and the pram.  I've coloured the babe with H20s for the skin tone, and Stardust pen for her bow.  The pram is coloured with markers, and the wheels with a Sakura Glaze pen (for a raised look) and accented with Stardust pens. I have used SU cardstock, and a piece of glittered CS from a DCWV stack, a strip of lace, and a rubon sentiment.  I also popped in a piece of gathered lace to replicate a babe's blankie....
Next, I have another combination of images.... the boy babe, and a clothesline.  I so wanted to come up with a phrase about boys and the amount of washing they create, but couldn't get the words together succinctly.  Oh well.  The card uses Bazzill CS.  I've given him a fleshy tone with H20s, and used Stardust pens for all the colouring.  I love the glittery effect they have!  I've added a couple of mismatched rub-ons and some brads. I've used foam tape to lift the little fella off the card, as well as behind the clothes on the line... so they do cast a little shadow.

What cute babes.... thank you Doodle Palace!

3 cared to share!:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Very cute!

kelly ledder said...

Lovely cards xx

Sliekje said...

HI,

thank you so much for watching my blog :-)
You make lovely cards.
I hope you'll have fun using my digi stamps.
greetings Sliekje