CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

ICS #50 Guest Designer

Well; I did it again.... messed up my scheduled posts, and this post didn't appear... I am now certain that it is because the scheduled post date format is MDY, not DMY as us Aussies are used to.  Anyhoo, here is my penultimate creation for Inspirational Card Sketches this is Challenge #50.


 Cardstock is Bazzill, and DCWS (Whimsy Stack).  The image is just delightful, isn't it?  It's one I've collected from Digital 2 for Tuesday .... if you like vintage images ... or images that are just gorgeous "must haves",  I really suggest you pop in to visit and view.... everything Cora shares is stunning! This image is Fairy4.  I've coloured her with H20s, and accented the grass and flowers with Stardust pens...

Because I was using a plethora of patterns, and it was a bold sketch, I didn't do any embellish-dancing... I chalk inked the edges of the carstock, and added a wee sentiment....

If you like a good sketch challenge..... go visit Inspirational Card Sketches.... weekly challenges, and always fun!

3 cared to share!:

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous card Pauline. Those papers look beautiful with the cute image.
Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
xx

Jane said...

Darling card Pauline. I love the colors and the image is just wonderful. Your paper choices just add to it. Great job on this!!!
Hugs

Cora said...

I love the card and of course the image.