CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Latest Christmas Cards

Well, we've had a trip away to the Children's hospital - and that always throws my week out!  I've been busily making Christmas cards, or I should say making more.... no matter how early in the year I start, I never seem to get on top of the number I need.  Next year, after my January Christmas-Head-Start spurt, I'm going to continue the year making at least 1 card a week.... I'll report back this time 2010 to let you know how it went!  Anyway.... I always have a good number of cards that need to be posted. Given the domestic and international postal costs, I thought it prudent to keep the cards for posting relatively flat.... these are the basic 3 designs I'm doing for the flatties....

The pics don't show the glitz too well at all - the white layer behind Christmas Belle (top right) and Mrs Tilly Claus (bottom) is white irridescent glitter paper - gorgeous texture and weight, but the glitter doesn't sparkle on screen....  With the ladies, I'm keeping them pretty much the same, but varying the colours to match the decorative papers. The Bear shown here is pretty much a design standard, where I'm varying the the image, but keeping the layout similar - same style image, but snowman, gingerbread man, different bear etc...

I'm quite happy with the ladies - lovely digi stamps... and free they were, too!  The lassie's name is Tilly, and you can find her at Digital Doodling, where you will find more of Wendy's fantastic designs!

Seeing the pics herein a quad reminds me of that  Sesame Street song... "One of these things is not like the others..... one of these things just isn't the same..."
hugs,
Pauline

3 cared to share!:

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Pauline!
I love your cards especially that Teddy bear.
your colouring is super.
Hugs Marion

Cheryl said...

They are all beautiful and I love the colours!!! I have these images and have yet to use them,love what you have done!!
xx

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Aw Pauline - these are really lovely... thank you for sharing and so pleased you have had fun using Digital Doodling's Tilly and Belle stamps. I hope you don't mind but I would like to add the Tilly in the red coat to the DD Visitor's Gallery xx