CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ICS Guest Designer!

Now I can stop holding my breath and share my excitement with you...  I am Guest Designer on the Design Team over at Inspirational Card Sketches for December and January! Woo Hoo! Can you tell I'm excited?  This is card here my first offering for the team, and you can see it on the ICS Blog as well.



I have used Bazzil CS, Basic Grey papers, paper flowers from Kaisercraft, and some brads (the biggie is from MM). The ribbon (which I love because it reminds me of moss) was purchased from my local craft shop.  The sweet funky bird is a digi stamp, "Chunky Bird"  by Dawn Moore.

Now.... follow the links and head on over to the Inspiration Card Sketches blog and have a look at the incredible offerings by the Design Team - fantastic!  And, do check out the sketch for Challenge #46, and enter a card!  There is an awesome prize on offer to the challenge winner ... and if you haven't ever entered a challenge, go on and enter!  Challenges are so much fun!

1 cared to share!:

Bec said...

very pretty card, love the detail.. bec xx