CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

ICS #36

My challenge entry for the latest at Inspirational Card Sketches ... I took the liberty of moving one element. The cardbase is distressed (like me - haha).  I was covered in purple paper dust in the process!  Some simple layers, fabric flowers, hand stitching in a varigated thread, brads and bling.  The bling in the centre of the medallion is large, and faceted - looks better in real life!  Patterned papers are from Kaiser, and the light green tile doesn't show well in the scan at all.  Memo to self: buy square envelopes!  I keep making 6x6in square cards, and I don't have any envelopes to put the cards in!  Happy days everyone!

4 cared to share!:

Michele said...

Fantastic take on the sketch, very pretty!

wendipooh13 said...

lots of fun details going on here!! great job with the IC card sketch for this week!!!

Heather said...

BEAUTIFUL colors. I love your take ont he sketch!

Sorry I am late on my commenting this week. Thanks for playing along on ICS!

scrapnnMO said...

Oh my goodness it's absolutely beautiful Pauline! Love it and thank you for playing along at ICS.
♥Dawn♥