CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just Christmas & Birthday Cards #44

Here's my first entry for the Just Christmas & Birthday Cards Challenge Site. Another site I've been visiting for ages. On a cream cardbase, I've layered Bazzill cardstock, and Kaszazz double sided paper. I've created wee baubles with more of the same Bazzill, and adhesive gold lace/border. Centrepiece is an adhesive feltie, a lovely bauble. I inked almost everything (ha ha) with my gold metallic Colourbox Q, add a few cream brads, and a seasonal sentiment. Christmas is only a few months away.... Happy Days!

4 cared to share!:

Rach said...

a wonderful christmas card. hugs rachxx

Helen said...

Fab card - love the way you've used the sketch!
Thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
Thanks also for the lovely email :0)
Helen x

nessy said...

what a wonderful xmas card, never too early to start! (not far away now is it??)
thankyou for using my sketch and joining in with the fun on JCBC!!
vanessa xx

Angelo said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours. Your papers are magnificent. Thanks for joining us on JCBC this week.
Kristin