CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Card Patterns Challenge #31

Here's a card I have just completed for a challenge. I've used ds paper from K & Co, and paper from Sasafrass Lass (been in my stash for AGES like about 4 years!). I've just done some edge inking, added some sweet flower felties that came on a UK mag I got today (thank you QC!), a little bling here and there, and a sliver peeloff sentiment. I really don't like the side of the ds paper I've used for the card, as it's incredibly busy, and just isn't me... but after seeing the sketch, I thought this paper would make a great background, like a very old eiderdown quilt I have. So I've managed to turn a paper I didn't like, into one that I did like! Happy Days!

4 cared to share!:

whoistracy said...

Pauline this is adorable! Love the papers you chose and that sweet little bird.

Chris said...

How clever to use up paper like that - I'm so glad you got the chance to play along with us! The card is so sweet and I love the bird and flowers. :)

Pauline said...

Thanks for your comments ladies! It was a really fin sketch to play with! I've been meaning for ages to join in CardPatterns, but kept missing the date...oops! See ya round!

Loz said...

This is so cute! Your birdie is adorable!