CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oops! I did it again....

Wow... I should be ashamed of myself - a month without updating, or sharing any cards I've made! (hanging my head here!) Anyway, although I made this card a few months ago, I wanted to share it, because it is one of my favourites. I was on a butterfly binge at the time, and found these beautiful paper butterflies at a local store. They actually had a tiny dual magnet on the back, so it could stick to the fridge, or you could attach it to a curtain. Sweet. I made a few of these cards, for my mum, mum-in-law, and special friends. I was thrilled with the finished card. The butterfly stands out as it if were real. The pricked lacy frame background was just the effect I wanted, and the paper flowers and stitched seed beads finished it nicely. I made sure that I purchased a few more, just in case got the 'bug'... to make a few more. Good thing too, because the store has no more! Because it was such a dimensional card, I had to take a photo of it, instead of scanning it - so it isn't completely flat or straight on. Sorry!

0 cared to share!: