CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Must be a Blue Moon...

...because this is my first post on a consecutive day! Today I am sharing a really quick card to make. I'm getting my projects together for a card class on Wednesday, and I'm not certain of the participants' 'abilities'... so instead of a themed class, I will be teaching three projects, with a fourth in reserve.
This is one for this week's class, being a stitched card. Very simple, but bold in it's simplicity, don't you think? Hopefully the ladies will choose a variety of colours to work with, so the class results should be very different.
The class will also be creating a card with paper flowers, and a masculine card using paper folding. I'll upload samples of these beauties later on...the samples are in the shop!
See ya!

0 cared to share!: