CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 23, 2013

I'm baaaaack!

Okay, so perhaps you noticed that my blog has left two months between posts.  Not good.  Neither was I. First I was overcome for weeks with migraines, and we all know that migraines and computer screens don't mix. They kind of sorted themselves out, and then I had major hand problems - I have arthritic hands/fingers, but for the most part, my bad days are minimal.... but not so anymore!  I had major swelling like I;d never seen before... I couldn't even curl my fingers. And I'd never known such pain to come out of nowhere!  Now that's subsided, and I have lost the feeling in my fingers on my left hand.... really great since that's my dominant one! Test results aren't in yet, so I'm none the wiser.

Over the next few posts, I'll be having a Slow Pace Showcase.... my way of updating my blog with the cards that I have made during my 'down' time for Twist of Faith and for Card Crafter's Circle challenge blogs, but hadn't made it to my blog here.

Thanks for peepin'!

2 cared to share!:

Jennifer said...

Polly, I'm so glad that you are feeling better, and will continue to pray for a full recovery!
I hope you have a beautiful day!

Malin said...

Hi Pauline! Nice to see that your feeling better. It´s never ok to have that kind of pain...I now for sure...been there. I´ve had a lot of pain in my lower back and in my legs. For over two years and sometimes even in my arms. But I´m feeling better now. I´m glad that I could do some crafting during all that time, even though I had to take lots of breaks. Take care!
Hugs Malin