CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Beary Merry Christmas!


So I crazily said that I'd create 20 or so Christmas cards for my husbands 'cowboy' friends.... oh my!  Lucky for me, I had a couple of fabulous images from Meljen's Designs that I thought would be great... and I've topped them up with the purchase of a few more cowboy-friendly images... sshh... and I bought a few more yesterday at the fab sale!

I kept to 3 images, and changed the CAS layout, colour or sentiment, for a little variety in the cards, and given that all are travelling overseas, they are all relatively flat, so they don't get caught (literally) in the Christmas post... EMS (electronic mail sorts) love to eat lumpy bumpy cards!

Entering this creation into the challenges at:
Dream Valley Challenges #46 Non-traditional Christmas (7/12)
Cards For Men #24 Merry Christmas (3/12)
MelJen's Designs #137 Anything Goes (29/11)
Crimbo Crackers #25 Anything Goes (5/12)

Thanks for peepin'!




4 cared to share!:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card, I love the image and layout. Caroline xxx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card, love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Eva Marie said...

Super sweet christmas card!
Thanks for playing at DVC
xx