CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Simple Sustenance



Here's another share, from my creation train at this week's Thinking of You challenge at  Twist of Faith Cards !   Again, this uses the image and a scripture sentiment from the Clear Dollar Stamps set "Endless Beginnings".  I love this set....

This scripture really speaks to me ... it is comforting, calming and soothing, yet powerful in it's word.

On a white cardbase, matted with yellow/gold metallic card, I have a white layer with a scripture and the image. I really love white doves on white... I love them on blue sky too... perhaps next time...

Although I used the pre-coloured image in this card, I again added pearlescent pink chalk to the shading  on the dove... it doesn't show up on screen very well.  I added used yellow glitter pen to the rose, adding a little more depth to my otherwise flat card.  Off white pearls at the corners, finish my card.

I hope you'll join in our challenge at Twist of Faith Cards this week, there are still a few more days to enter your creations... Thanks for peepin'!

0 cared to share!: