CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Rainbow Bright #22 Card Crafter's Circle



Our challenge at Card Crafter's Circle for you this week is themed Rainbow Bright.... we want to see bright colours!  I love bright fun colours... and they lend themselves beautifully to our sponsor this week.... Bugaboo Stamps! Our challenge winner will receive their selection of 7 Bugaboo images...woohoo!

I chose to create my colourful card with the handsome Theodore... perhaps initially a Shamrock theme, but I thought it would look great with colourful clover!

I've let the colour do the talking in this creation, by colouring with markers and a waterpen, and glitter pens for the clover. I used a mat 'sandwich' or rainbow paper between two slices of red (tee hee, not bread) on a cardbase of yellow/gold pearl card.

If you look closely, you can see the wee bug's hat sits over the trimmed image layer (I trimmed the image layer with my blade cutter, up until reaching the hat, and trimmed around the hat with scissors).

Do come along and join us at the Card Crafter's Circle.... we love to share our inspiration, and we'd love you to share your creations in the RAINBOW BRIGHT Challenge! Thanks for peepin'!

1 cared to share!:

Jennifer said...

This image is so adorable! Love the colours you brought together and the button corners! Love your sense of humour!