CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 6, 2012

Painting with Thread

I just wanted to share some colour with you today... this is a creation using freebies from TLC Creations ... an awesome blog, with creations that are out of this world, and images to match... amazing!  (There are frequent freebies, so it is very worthwhile being a regular visitor, follower and customer!) There is a DT Call happening at the moment, and it is about to end! Today!

I've coloured the image sparingly, with glitter pens and glaze pens.... all the colour I wanted to add for this card is in the papers, and in the stitches! I have stitched over the printed image with embroidery threads.  Took a while, but I love this .... my Nan called it Painting with Thread (she was an awesome stitcher, milliner, dressmaker, crafter....) ...

All the papers are from a co-ordinating set, which I love.  Good thing I have a healthy stash of it to use elsewhere!  I've simply added pearls to the image, and rhinestones to the sentiment.  The cardbase is green polkadots.  Really sweet!

I'm running late for a family feast now... better run.  Thanks for peepin'! Happy Easter everyone!
 

0 cared to share!: