CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Song Titles at Glitter Geeks!

This week at the Glitter Geek Challenge Blog, our challenge is  SONG TITLES  ... we challenge you to create taking inspiration from a song title...and there is no shortage of inspiration!  

Ingredients: Pale Pink cardbase; Brown Textured Cardstock; Decorative papers; Vintage Image; Lace,  Rhinestones...



This week I chose to create with a vintage image.  After the Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss) by Cher, stuck in my head, I went on a hunt for kissy digi images, and couldn't find one that I wanted to use at the time, so I sorted through my vintage photos.  I thought this was a treat! 


I gave the photo a border of brown textured cardstock, then a border of lace.  I then created layers with papers.  When all were firmly fixed together, I added the topper to the pink textured cardbase (it is the palest pink!).  Some champagne pink rhinestones finish of the corncers of the photo printed image.   



I love vintage images, and wedding images more so. 

I hope you'll visit us at Glitter Geeks to see our Design Team's inspiration pieces, and then join us in our Song Title challenge.... Thanks for peepin'!

5 cared to share!:

Jennifer said...

This is such a romantic card! I love the image and how you've created the lacy frame!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Pauline, this is a delightful card. I like how you made it using what you had. I am trying to do that this year and stop buying more.

Thank you SO much for your kind words about my blog, you warmed my heart. I'm following you now and look forward to visiting the other blogs you have. Thanks again. ~ Abby

Mynn xx said...

That is a FABULOUS vintage image--and I LOVE the song inspiration! Amazing card!!! :)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Pauline this is lovely, love the song title too! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely much appreciated message on my blog. Judy x

Trish and Treasure said...

I love a vintage theme and this photo has such a great feel to it! Great card!!!